Who we are
INTRODUCTION OF BEACON FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT:
Beacon Foundation Research and Development (BFRD) is struggling for social change in our society. BFRD is Non-political Non-government, Nonprofit, Secular Development Oriented Organization formed by a group of highly motivated. Professionals and Volunteers ‘with the man date to promote and facilitate their liaison, Coordination, Resource Mobilization and Capacity build in order to enabled them to effectively respond to the challenges of social change and Development in Pakistan. BFRD is established on self-basis irrespective of religion, creed, caste, sex and sect. BFRD register redounded society ‘act 1860. Registration nourish /FSD/962
We at Beacon Foundation for Research and Development (BFRD) are Professional in our respective fields. We are experienced in Research and Community based projects like Community Development, Education, Nutrition, Reproductive Health, Water and Sanitation, Mother and Child HealthCare, HIV/AIDS,STI’s Hepatitis, Drug Detoxification, Rehabilitation and Primary Health Care (PHC) .Beacon Foundation for Research and Development (BFRD) includes Doctors, Journalists ,Social Activists, Lawyers, Professors, Psychologist, Health Practitioners, Bankers, Businessmen, Peer educators and other Professionals. Beacon Foundation for Research and Development (BFRD) firmly believes that the paramount solution to improve and develop condition so community could only be done by developing their abilities to mobilize, manage and controller call and of external resources independently.
- To Promote and conduct research studies
- To promote good health, Nutrition and Reproductive health issues.
- To create Training/education center and health center.
- To work for up lifting the status of women in the society, provide help under health & nutrition services for women and children.
- To work for basic women rights.
- To work for up lifting poor rural/village people for them over all development.
- To work or assist for the general welfare of the people.
- To educate and support people living with HIV/AIDs (PLWA) and their families.
- To provide awareness regarding the hazards of drugs, alcohol, various pandemics, STIs, Health &Hygiene issues; Mother& Child care issues etc. to general community especially youth.
- To educate young people on the dangerous effect sand prevention of HIV and AIDS
- To involve People living with AIDS(PLWA) to organize themselves to address the plan solution to their problems and take responsibilities for development actions
- Improving the social, educational and economic situations of PLWA
- To collaborate with any other agency that shares similar goals and aspirations to awards PLWA’s empower rent, good Governance, Gender, Health and Education